Get Welcome-Graphics

Friday 9 March 2012

.   ..Langkawi  

CABLE CAR


Antara sukaneka semasa FAMILY DAY


hye!!!!
i come back again to write something in my blog.
 3 days ago, me and my friend went to langkawi trips. 
The picture above i snap during at langkawi. 
1st pic is at hopping island and 2nd pic at cabel car. 
Althought it is not long journey but i got many new experience 
and i felt very3 happy.
and 
i hope i can honeymoon there as a second place
  of my honeymoon..haha,just kidding,he2
its ok if that can be reality ..blink3x...
it is a best moment in my life!!!
saya amat bersyukur ke hadrat Illahi..
another story is..........jeng3
 09 mac : Many things that i'v ody done with all my friend.
 on the early morning, my college (MAS) have implemented family day 
that i joined as supporter to my friend. 
The event are really interesting and not boring. 
On afternoon, my friend hv a plan to hang out together. 
Now, i'm really2 tired and wanna to sleep for a while...
so,c u next time with another story from me..adiooooossss,bye2



4 comments:

  1. toing3.. langkawi 4 ur honeymoon?? interesting... bunyi cam da ade bf je.. did u hired something from me???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blink3...haha,this is just a my planning la...hehe,one day t klo da de bf of cos la i gtw..no need to hide from u la...wait n c..kih2

      Delete
  2. wah ita seronoknyer ko dpt g langkawi.. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alhamdulillah..smpai gk ak kesana..t ble2 bleh la ko g plak..beli ole2 utk ak..hehe,

      Delete